Seamlessly Simple™ / Knit Designs
Knit and Crochet Patterns by Elizabeth Knits
Website and designs:
by Elizabeth Calabro 2010.
1. You have reached the wrapped stitch.........
2. Turn your work toward you and upside down so that you are looking at the knit side of your work.
3. Slip your needle under the wrap from top to bottom
Holding your work upright again it looks like this…
4. Pull up and over the wrapped stitch
5. Purl by pushing the needle in from back to front
Position the wrap behind the wrapped stitch